June 1, 2010
Malaysia Nature Society (MNS) will be holding an Open Day for its members and the general public on
Saturday, 5th June 2010 — (also World Environment Day!)
at Taman Lembah Kiara, TTDI.
Activities include nature walks into Bukit Kiara, scavenger hunts, an exhibition showing 70 years of MNS, and much more.
For more info, please visit the MNS website or call Ilyas Sapiyan at 012 617 5870.
June 1, 2010
Apologies for the absence of updates since the last posting.
The TTDI Residents’ Association (TTDI RA) has had an overhaul in its Executive Committee. Encik Hatim Abdullah of Lorong Rahim Kajai 4 is the new TTDI RA Chairman, elected at the recent TTDI RA Annual General Meeting (AGM), on 25 April 2010.
The other elected members of the TTDI RA are:
Kassim Sotin – Vice Chairman
Henry Goh – Hon. Secretary
Margaret Lee – Asst Hon. Secretary
Kam Wai Peng – Treasurer
Md Hilmi – Asst Treasuer
Dato’ Borhunuddin Osman
Chan Kheng Hoe
Dr Nirmal Singh
Tuan Hj Badri
November 8, 2009
Please be cautious.
“On 5 Nov 2009 there was an incident at Lrg Aminuddin Baki 2 at about 7.45 pm. Resident came back from work, parked his car in front of the house and when he got down from the car, 2 motorbikes 4 guys (malay) put a knife on his neckand took away some cash, hdp and laptop, etc.”
(Via Catherine Chong, 17 LRK4)
October 15, 2009
Hi Jiran-jiran sekalian,
Apologies for not updating in a long time, the site admin had some issues to resolve, but now should be back on track!
Some interesting updates:
– Due to protest from a certain professor in Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, none of the Gated & Guarded (G&G) communities throughout TTDI may block the roads, request for IC, or deny entry.
– Even so, the G&G project has been initiated for the Rahim Kajai area (covering all but LRK 13 for now), where the guards patrol on an hourly basis
– G&G has also been implemented for Lengkok Aminuddin Baki for now.
More updates soon.
September 14, 2009
1. Since implementation of the Gated & Guarded (G&G) scheme on 16th August 2009 – 31st August 2009, there has been no cases of crime in the areas of Rahim Kajai, Lengkok Aminuddin Baki, and Lorong Aminuddin Baki 4.
2. Proposed Temporary Closure of Lrg Rahim Kajai 13 (LRK 13)
It was proposed that LRK 13 be barricaded temporarily starting from 8pm, 18 Sept 09 to help remove an exit route for would-be criminals.
3. Change of security services company
After feedback from resident-subscribers on the performance of G Garuda Security Services Sdn Bhd since 16th Aug 09, the coordinating committee has decided to engage a new security company: DU Security Services Sdn Bhd. This was based on observing the company’s operation in another residential area. DU Security Services will commence operations from 16th Sept 09.
More to come.
July 12, 2009
Please note that the venue for the meeting with TTDI Police has to be been changed to :-
1st Floor , Meeting Room,
Dewan Komuniti, TTDI.
The time remains the same (3pm, Mon 13 July 2009).
Received from Datuk Hj Latiff (TTDI RA Chairperson).
July 12, 2009
There will be a road show organised by the Garuda Security at Jalan Datuk Sulaiman Tennis court in TTDI at 8pm on Sunday 12 july 2009. All who are interested are welcome.